Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quotes

if you Look inside a Girl's 
[h-e-a-r-t]
You would see how much she
really cries, You'll find
secrets hidden,
Best friends 
and LIES
But what you'll see the most is 
H0W
[hard]
it really is to stay
/strong\
when nothing is ever right
and everything is always strong...

---------------------------------

I'm very known as a lier....
why...?
I lied! Everyday I lied!
But, when someone is involved,
I don't lie....
Hah! I even lied to my family!
My friends!
My trustworthy friends! 
I always pretend to be the good girl,
I always pretend I was fine,
I always pretend I can handle everything alone,
Just to have respect! 
Just to have somebody love me!
When I was a kid, there was boy who I always played and....
LOVE 
He promised me he would never leave me
And what do ya know...
He left me! 
He said I need to be strong so I lied...
"Are you alright?"
"Yes..." lie
"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?"
"Yes..." lie
"Little sis, are you okay? you look a little pale..."
"Yes...." lie
What have I done?! If I was honest in the beginning,
The I would not be lier...
A very good lier!
A professorial LIER!  
-------------------------------
Like it? I was the one who made the 2nd quote so sorry it was boring....



2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry! You can always talk to me though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I rather face my problem myself....

    But thank you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete